Saturday 17 September 2011

New work for Melbourne Festival

Yesterday I decamped to Melbourne, Derbyshire for the weekend. I spent the day setting up my exhibition, a luxury in contrast to the normal scramble to getting things ready for a one day event.  This morning I've woken to relentless rain but live in hope of it brightening up for the start of the art trail in three hours time.  It's been a busy week packaging my new card range, getting tiles fired and packed, finishing work, framing, wrapping prints, labelling and pricing.  I'm relieved that it's all done and looking forward to sharing it all with the visitors to Melbourne Festival.  The festival receives no public funding and it's future is under threat so please come along and join in the trail.

Here are my new pieces that are on show at Melbourne for the first time:

Hamlet £160

Red Harvest £160

The moon rose over an open field £275

Journey £275

Three Trees £250

To the Rookery £375

Valley Deep £495  SOLD

I'm also launching my new range of limited edition giclee prints this weekend.  The following pieces are available in editions of fifty.  Valley deep is available in two sizes:

To the Rookery 23cm x 76cm  £105

Valley Deep 39 x 49 cm £105  29 x 39 £70

Daybreak 17cm x 43 cm  £50

Sunshine 23cm x 76 cm £105

Looking forward to seeing you over the weekend.  Please bring some sunshine.  Doors close Sunday evening at 5pm. 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...