Thursday 9 July 2015

Growing with Summer



Here is my wonderful class of Summer 15 who attended my 'Grow Your Own Art' workshop. We started the day grounding ourselves ready to grow our creativity and express what summer and growth means to each of us. I shared tutorials on papers, glues, symbolic art and how and where I get my inspiration. Each attendee created a unique, vibrant work of art that spoke of their own creative journey and their own experiences of summertime. It was a pleasure to see all the work at the end of the day!







I will be running the 'Grow Your Own Art' workshop again on the 17th October in Nottingham and also a new workshop 'Shine like the Sun' in Long Eaton on the 10th of October. You can find all the details on my website.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...