Tuesday 4 September 2012

Studio





All the planning I did and talking to myself about realistic expectations has paid off!  I've met the targets I set myself and have new work finished and framed ready for the Wirksworth Festival Arts Trail this coming weekend and Melbourne Festival on 15th/16th September.  I have new prints available, cards, ceramics and new notelets and Christmas cards.  I've even had time to take some photos in the studio.  And I've also had time to make some things to keep my creative soul happy.  If you'd like to join me for a workshop this Autumn, places are filling up but there are some slots on the Landscape weekend and Memory Book workshop.

2 comments:

Introverted Art said...

Helen,t he studio photos are incredible. Great space you have.

Hannah Nunn said...

looks nice at your gaff! Good luck at Wirksworth xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...