Monday 27 February 2012

Collaged Landscapes






Yesterday I ran the first of my 2012 workshops.  The day went really well with all learners responding to the challenges of working with ink, collage and some stitch to create a landscape.  It was a very busy six hours with a lovely lunch provided by Karen and some really good outcomes.  Well done ladies!

If you're interested in joining me for a workshop, places are going fast.  Next Saturday's is fully booked, there's currently one place left on May 26th and I am now taking bookings for Saturday 14th July. You can find my contact details here.


2 comments:

Fiona Wilson said...

Looks fab - would have liked to come to this myself!

Helen Hallows said...

.....and it would be lovely to have you! I'm looking forward to mixing in a bit of print too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...