Sunday 11 April 2010

Inspiration

I spent this weekend with my good friend Sarah Wilson.  We've known each other since art college and although life has moved us up and down the country, we remain good friends.  All the way through that friendship Sarah has been a huge visual influence on me and I always come away from seeing her filled with inspiration.  Sarah lives out her creativity in all she does, she dresses with style, makes a beautiful home and makes and sells these great purses.  Always searching out new inspirations for herself, she readily shares ideas.  Her loves are textiles, modernist design and graphics.  She doesn't know it yet but I raided her studio and took photographs of all her lovely books to share on these pages!






Sarah's life is about to take her on some exciting new journeys.  I just hope that across the distance we can still share our creative ideas.  I'll be following her blog and wishing I were nearer. x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...