Tuesday 27 November 2012

Old and New II

I'm finally in the new studio!  Such a busy few weeks of moving and Open Studios and a workshop and orders to send out, all mixed in with the usual stuff that life throws at you!  So here it is:





Behind the dividing cube unit is the headquarters of David Hallows Illustration.  I did suggest that the greenhouse was a nice light studio space but he didn't go for it.  Ho hum.

I need to get started on new work.  I have more ideas than I know what to do with, partly due to too many hours on pinterest!!  I think having a new studio is like having a new sketchbook....the first thing I create in there is doomed to failure.  

I have no more obligations this year and so will be disappearing for a creative hibernation.  I CAN'T WAIT! 



1 comment:

felicity said...

I can echo the Pinterest 'problem' The studio looks a wonderful light space.I have ideas for the end of our garden!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...