Sunday 15 November 2015

A Year of Inspiration from Nature

I've been busy getting my workshops planned for 2016 and they are all available to book in my shop and Eventbrite page.

I've planned seasonally inspired workshops throughout the year that will share the techniques and ideas behind my mixed media landscapes. Designed to fit together to give you creative confidence and help you develop your visual language, the days can stand alone or be booked as a set of four.

Book all four workshops together and receive a gift of my 'I am Nature - Working with Nature as Inspiration' CD and a mini print from my range (RRP £25)

Spring Sketchbooks - Saturday February 6th 2016




Mark Making - Saturday June 25th 2016




Evoking the Seasons - Saturday October 1st 2016




Stitch techniques with Paper - Saturday November 12th 2016





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...