Wednesday 15 July 2015

Creative Nourishment - July


Hello from my studio! It is summer and I feel alive! I love the energy and the colour of the season. If you haven't already read the interview with me for UK Handmade, you can read it here. I mention that I'm planning an Indian inspired summer. With that in mind I had a trip to Leicester's Golden Mile. It wasn't quite the day I had planned - it was definitely monsoon season! We sheltered in Bobby's and had a great thali. The supermarkets were eclectic and colourful and I came home with incense and spices. It was a burst of Indian colour, scents and tastes that my heart needed.



The eclectic colour of the day  saturated my mind and inspired this photo shoot for my decorative chair workshop that I am running in November.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...