Monday 6 August 2012

Pride of place


Finally I'm checking back in with blog land!  I took a much needed break to meet some deadlines, host some workshops and rattle through a list of end of term events with the boys. Then we crashed in to the summer holidays with a 24/7 list of play dates, picnics, and paddling pool parties.  Finally we got away for a much needed break.

So now I do feel recharged and ready for a month of hard work getting ready for the Wirksworth Festival, closely followed by the Melbourne Festival.  I'm delighted that my print 'Valley Deep' is the main image on the Wirksworth flyer.  It's such a dynamic festival and I can't wait to be there.  The festival art trail is the weekend of September 8th and 9th and I'll be at the Methodist Church on Derby Road.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...