Tuesday 7 June 2011

Getting ready


This week I'm getting ready for Holmfirth Art Market.  I'm there next Sunday, 12th June from 10-4.  I'm really looking forward to it.  Half term off with the boys means I'm chasing my tail, but I'll get there!   I'm looking forward to finishing some new work.  I've ordered some beautiful papers from Falkiners and can't wait for the post to arrive!

ps....my roll of lovely papers came.


Paul Bailey has been kind enough to return the favour and feature me on his blog....have a look!

2 comments:

felicity said...

Beautiful papers! I'll make sure a printing friend knows the name.Best of luck with the Art Market! Fliss

A Deegan said...

good luck with your preparations - hope we can find some time to meet and say hello on sunday :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...